30-day mini-workshops focused on ONE topic with hands-on tutorials, videos and personal coaching.
Let’s work together to create a solid income doing what you love!
Are you thinking about setting up an Etsy store but you aren’t sure where to start? Are you already set up and wondering how to get in front of customers and get found in the search?
You don’t GET sales; you MAKE them. You don’t GAIN traffic; you EARN it. And Etsy is an outstanding tool to make that happen!
This boot camp was created to help you build and market an Etsy shop the RIGHT WAY by learning how to use this tool with proper setup and optimization.
This step-by-step process will show you everything you need to know to setup a stunning storefront, use tags and keywords to move your listings up to the top, create stunning informative listings that encourage emotional buying, and market your storefront outside of Etsy to gain more traction!
FACT: Etsy can be a business changer for your creative product whether it’s jewelry, home decor or furniture. Understanding how it works and doing it right can take your creative business to the next level!
This easy-to-follow 30-day plan includes step-by-step tutorials via video, written tutorials and live Q&A, and will get you started on a solid path to building an Etsy shop that gets found and sells more whether you are just getting started or already have a shop in place.
Quick Boot Camp Overview
- Boot Camp #5 begins on August 1, 2018 and ends August 31, 2018
- Week 1: Setup For Success: Understanding Etsy and Setting Up Your Shop The Right Way!
- Week 2: Get Found on Etsy: Tags, Keyword and SEO – Everything You Need to Know!
- Week 3: The Anatomy of the Perfect Etsy Listing
- Week 4: Marketing Your Etsy Store: Social Media, Upgraded Accounts and Third Party Apps
What You Can Expect:
- 30 days of focused training and tutorials delivered via live video, downloads and online course materials
- Access to your password-protected online course area for the duration of your paid membership
- Access to the private Facebook group for FFBC members where all training and interaction will take place.
- One-on-one coaching and challenge reviews to help you reach your best potential.
- The confidence and tools needed to create amazing listings that will be found on Etsy and sell, sell, sell!
Mindset & Motivation
Confidence in what you do is everything, and the goal of our 30-day boot camps is to work together to educate and empower you to use this platform as a powerful sales tool for business growth!
Understanding how to use Etsy and the tools at your disposal are the first step to a successful online selling platform, and upon completion of this boot camp, you will feel confident in being able to reach more customers and sell more product through strategic listing and marketing strategies!
The Flipping Furniture Boot Camp is a monthly membership program designed to help furniture artists take their businesses to new heights and reach new markets through sound business and marketing training. Members have access to the private Facebook group for interactive training and online course materials for the duration of their paid membership.
Boot Camps begin on the 1st day of each month and end on the last day. Upcoming topics include:
- Staging & Photography
- Facebook for Furniture Artists
- Etsy and Shipping
- Instagram for Furniture Artists
- Successful Setup and Sales at Booths/Markets/Events
- and more…
New topics will be announced on the 15th of each month, and you can cancel your membership at any time.
Benefits of Membership:
- Private Facebook Group with one focus and personalized training and Q&A opportunities
- Expert advice from successful furniture artists in the field
- Online course materials with unlimited access for as long as you remain a member
- Downloads, live videos and tutorials to help you get there faster
Frequently Asked Questions
I live outside of the United States. Will this boot camp still work for me?
- Yes! We have many members from all over the world. All of the business and marketing concepts will work for you no matter where you live!
What is the format of the boot camp?
- The boot camp consists of about 25% live and recorded video content and 75% online content via the private Facebook group and the password-protected boot camp area. It is accessible on any device 24/7.
Can I access the information on my iPad or phone?
- Yes, the boot camp is fully accessible on all devices.
How long does the boot camp last?
- New focus groups start on the 1st day of the month and end on the last day of the month.
How long do I have access to the information in the boot camp?
- On the first day of the month, all tutorials from the previous month are removed from the private Facebook group and are only accessible via your password-protected boot camp area as long as you remain a paid monthly member.
How does payment work?
- At time of registration, you will be charged $29 for the current topic and month. All memberships start on the first of the month and end on the last day of the month regardless of start date. On the 15th of each month, the new topic will be announced. On the 26th of each month, you membership will be automatically renewed if you have not cancelled prior to that date and you will be registered for the next boot camp.
Can I cancel at anytime?
- Yes you can cancel at anytime prior to the beginning of the next boot camp starting on the 1st of the month. If you do not cancel prior to the start of the month, your membership is non-refundable.