30-day mini-workshops focused on ONE topic with hands-on tutorials, videos and personal coaching.
Let’s work together to create a solid income doing what you love!
Do you want to learn how to market yourself and your business on Instagram? Are you looking for a resource to guide your Instagram marketing efforts?
This boot camp was created to help you create and manage a successful process for engaging, stimulating, helping and eventually converting casual visitors and fans, into customers and advocates.
This step-by-step process will show you the in’s and out’s of utilizing this growing online community to help market and promote your business and brand. . You’ll also find out how to build your business profile and use all of the features available to find new followers and engage them!
Our 15-Day Instagram Challenge has proven to grow accounts by as much as 10x and we’ll be working through each day together!
FACT: Did you know that Instagram has more than 400 million monthly active users? How about the fact that more than 40 billion photos have been shared on this fast growing social network?
This easy-to-follow 30-day plan includes step-by-step tutorials via video, written tutorials and live Q&A, and will get you started on a solid path to creating a stunning, well-organized Instagram account with posts that attract and engage your potential customers. You’ll also learn how to find new followers by following and engaging with others.
Quick Boot Camp Overview
- Boot Camp #4 begins on April1, 2018 and ends April 30, 2018
- Week 1: The Basics: Proper Setup, Understanding Instagram and Hashtags
- Week 2: Finding New Followers, Advanced IG Features and Posting Basics
- Week 3: Using Instagram Stories to Build Your Business
- Week 4: 15-Day Instagram Challenge
What You Can Expect:
- 30 days of focused training and tutorials delivered via live video, downloads and online course materials
- Access to your password-protected online course area for the duration of your paid membership
- Access to the private Facebook group for FFBC members where all training and interaction will take place.
- One-on-one coaching and challenge reviews to help you reach your best potential.
- The confidence and tools needed to prepare, present and close custom furniture requests while avoiding issues.
Mindset & Motivation
Confidence is the key to any successful business, and with the tools and training you’ll get from this 30-day focus group, you’ll feel empowered to use Instagram as a powerful marketing tool for your business.
Upon completion of the Instagram for Furniture Artists Boot Camp, you will feel confident in the look and functionality of your business profile, equipped with the tools you need to grow your following and the ideas you need to post regularly and successfully, and ready to use your Instagram page to create raving customers and quality fans.
The Flipping Furniture Boot Camp is a monthly membership program designed to help furniture artists take their businesses to new heights and reach new markets through sound business and marketing training. Members have access to the private Facebook group for interactive training and online course materials for the duration of their paid membership.
Boot Camps begin on the 1st day of each month and end on the last day. Upcoming topics include:
- Staging & Photography
- Facebook for Furniture Artists
- Etsy and Shipping
- Instagram for Furniture Artists
- Successful Setup and Sales at Booths/Markets/Events
- and more…
New topics will be announced on the 15th of each month, and you can cancel your membership at any time.
Benefits of Membership:
- Private Facebook Group with one focus and personalized training and Q&A opportunities
- Expert advice from successful furniture artists in the field
- Online course materials with unlimited access for as long as you remain a member
- Downloads, live videos and tutorials to help you get there faster
Frequently Asked Questions
I live outside of the United States. Will this boot camp still work for me?
- Yes! We have many members from all over the world. All of the business and marketing concepts will work for you no matter where you live!
What is the format of the boot camp?
- The boot camp consists of about 25% live and recorded video content and 75% online content via the private Facebook group and the password-protected boot camp area. It is accessible on any device 24/7.
Can I access the information on my iPad or phone?
- Yes, the boot camp is fully accessible on all devices.
How long does the boot camp last?
- New focus groups start on the 1st day of the month and end on the last day of the month.
How long do I have access to the information in the boot camp?
- On the first day of the month, all tutorials from the previous month are removed from the private Facebook group and are only accessible via your password-protected boot camp area as long as you remain a paid monthly member.
How does payment work?
- At time of registration, you will be charged $29 for the current topic and month. All memberships start on the first of the month and end on the last day of the month regardless of start date. On the 15th of each month, the new topic will be announced. On the 26th of each month, you membership will be automatically renewed if you have not cancelled prior to that date and you will be registered for the next boot camp.
Can I cancel at anytime?
- Yes you can cancel at anytime prior to the beginning of the next boot camp starting on the 1st of the month. If you do not cancel prior to the start of the month, your membership is non-refundable.